Catholic Cemeteries Staff
We view this ministry as an extension of parish ministry to the sick and dying. The Family Service Counselors are happy to answer your questions and assist you in deciding about a pre-arrangement plan or at the time of a death. For more information, please contact us at 833-304-0763.
We Are Committed To
- Serving families with compassion.
- Treating all people with dignity and respect.
- Being sensitive to the diversity of culture and tradition surrounding death.
In Order to Serve You, Our Counselors Can:
- Assist in making decisions about burial or placement locations in the cemetery.
- Help create a financial plan if necessary.
- Work with the parish and the funeral home in arranging times for the rites and burials.
- Discuss the details of the committal service.
- Prepare the grounds and have available staff prepared for the arrival of the family.
- Close the burial, mausoleum or crypt site on the day of the interment.
- Assist in the selection and design of a memorial (headstone or plaque, etc.).